Managing vacation rentals can be time-consuming, especially without the proper software to assist with repetitive daily tasks, like keeping up with guest inquiries and reviews. Being readily accessible to each guest, and especially future guests are essential not just to earn the most business, but to provide the kind of stellar experience that will earn you those coveted 5-star reviews. As a preferred partner of Airbnb, CiiRUS is proud to announce a full integration with Airbnb’s guest messaging and mutual reviews system.
In the past, CiiRUS users need to view and respond to guest messages and inquiries from within the Airbnb portal. Now they don’t have to. With our new Airbnb Messaging feature, CiiRUS users can view and respond to inquiries directly within the CiiRUS platform, saving time.
Similar to how listing content, images, rates, and the calendar are centralized within CiiRUS to help save you time, now too are guest communications. A potential guest might ask, is pool heat included? Are towels and linens provided? Or how far is the property from the beach, restaurants, or shopping centers? CiiRUS users can easily view the property in their property assistant and determine the best answer for the guest when responding to the inquiry. The better and quicker the response, the more satisfied the potential guest will be, helping you to earn more bookings and saving time from an already busy day.
Click here to view step-by-step instructions for Airbnb Messaging within the CiiRUS platform.
The Airbnb Reviews feature allows property managers to leave a review for the guest and respond to the guest’s reviews instantly within the CiiRUS system. The need to login to the Airbnb portal is no longer required to perform this action. The software color codes the reviews into helpful categories to indicate where in the process each review is. Remember, on Airbnb, not only does the guest review you and your property, but you get to review the guests too. This unique feature of the Airbnb platform is accounting for in these statuses. Bear in mind, Airbnb offers a two-week window to view, respond to the guests’ review, and then leave your own review for the guest.
1. New Review: the stay is complete, and it’s time for the host and guest to review each other.
2. Pending Host Review: the guest has left a review, but it cannot be published yet as the host has not submitted a review.
3. Review Completed: the review gets published after both the guest and host have submitted a review. Reviews publish right after both reviews are submitted, or if only one review was submitted after the review window is closed.
4. Pending Guest Review: the host has left a review, but it cannot be published yet as the guest has not submitted a review.
5. Review Expired: the time window leaves a review has elapsed, and the user has not yet submitted a review.
Click here to view step-by-step instructions for Airbnb Reviews within the CiiRUS platform.